About Nike Board of Directors
List of Nike Board of Directors
Ms. Benko is a former Vice Chairman and Managing Principal of Deloitte LLP (“Deloitte”), an organization that, through its
subsidiaries and network of member firms, provides audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to clients globally. During her
nearly 30-year career with Deloitte, Ms. Benko held many leadership roles, several concurrent with her appointment as Vice
Chairman and Managing Principal in 2011.
• From 2015 to 2018, Ms. Benko served as Senior Partner working within the firm’s “Digital Giants” practice where she was the
senior advisory partner for several digital-native companies.
• From 2010 to 2014, Ms. Benko served as Chief Digital, Brand, and Communications Officer.
• Previous to her role as Chief Digital, Brand, and Communications Officer, Ms. Benko held multiple technology and talent
management roles, including serving as the company’s first Vice Chairman and Chief Talent Officer from 2006 to 2010, its
Chief Inclusion Officer from 2008 to 2010, and as Managing Principal, Initiative for the Retention and Advancement of
Women, from 2003 to 2009.
• Ms. Benko led Deloitte’s technology sector from 2003 to 2007 and was previously Deloitte’s first Global e-Business Leader, a
position she held from 1998 to 2002.
Ms. Benko is a member of the Board of Directors of SolarWinds Corporation. In addition to this public company board service,
she also holds board positions at nonprofits Stanford Institute for Research in the Social Sciences, the International Women’s
Forum, American Corporate Partners, and the National Association of Corporate Directors. She is also on the board of
WorkBoard, a privately-held company. Ms. Benko is chair of Harvard Business School/NC’s Advisory Council.
TIMOTHY D. COOK
Mr. Cook is the Company’s Lead Independent Director and is the Chief Executive Officer of Apple Inc. (“Apple”).
• Mr. Cook joined Apple in March 1998 as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations and also served as its Executive Vice
President, Worldwide Sales and Operations and Chief Operating Officer.
• Mr. Cook was Vice President, Corporate Materials for Compaq Computer Corporation from 1997 to 1998.
• Previous to his work at Compaq, Mr. Cook served in the positions of Senior Vice President Fulfillment and Chief Operating
Officer of the Reseller Division at Intelligent Electronics from 1994 to 1997.
• Mr. Cook also worked for International Business Machines Corporation from 1983 to 1994, most recently as Director of North
Mr. Cook is a member of the Board of Directors of Apple. In addition to this public company board service, he is also a member of
the Board of Directors of the National Football Foundation and Duke University Board of Trustees.
Mr. Donahoe is President and Chief Executive Officer of NIKE, Inc. and has been a director since 2014.
• From 2017 to 2019, Mr. Donahoe served as President and Chief Executive Officer of ServiceNow, Inc. (“ServiceNow”),
provider of enterprise cloud computing services for global enterprises.
• From 2008 to 2015, Mr. Donahoe served as President and Chief Executive Officer of eBay, Inc. (“eBay”), provider of the
global eBay.com online marketplace and PayPal digital payments platform.
• Mr. Donahoe joined eBay in 2005 as President of eBay Marketplaces, responsible for eBay’s global e-Commerce businesses.
• Prior to joining eBay, Mr. Donahoe was the Chief Executive Officer and Worldwide Managing Director of Bain & Company
from 1999 to 2005, and a Managing Director from 1992 to 1999.
Mr. Donahoe is Chairman and a member of the Board of Directors of PayPal Holdings, Inc. In addition to this public company
board service, he also serves on the Board of Trustees for The Bridgespan Group. Mr. Donahoe served on the Board of Directors
of Intel Corporation from March 2009 to May 2017, and ServiceNow from March 2017 to June 2020.
Ms. Duckett is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (“TIAA”), a
leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and governmental fields.
• Prior to joining TIAA, Ms. Duckett was Chief Executive Officer of Chase Consumer Banking at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(“JPMorgan Chase”) from 2016 to 2021. Before that appointment, Ms. Duckett was appointed to various management
positions at JPMorgan Chase, including:
• From 2013 to 2016, Ms. Duckett served as the Chief Executive Officer of Chase Auto Finance, and
• From 2004 to 2013, Ms. Duckett held multiple management and consumer lending roles.
• Prior to joining JPMorgan Chase, Ms. Duckett was Director of Emerging Markets at the Federal National Mortgage
Association, or Fannie Mae.
Ms. Duckett is chair of the Otis and Rosie Brown Foundation and serves on the Board of Directors of Brex, National Medal of
Honor Museum, and the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights. She also serves on the Board of Trustees for Sesame Workshop.
Mr. Knight is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the animation studio, LAIKA, LLC (“LAIKA”), which specializes in
• Mr. Knight has been involved in all principal creative and business decisions at LAIKA since its founding in 2003, serving in
successive management positions as Lead Animator, Vice President of Animation, and then as President and Chief Executive
Officer in 2009.
• Mr. Knight was Producer and Director of the feature film Kubo and the Two Strings (2017) which was nominated for an
Academy Award and winner of the BAFTA award for Best Animated Film.
• Mr. Knight has served as Producer and Lead Animator on Academy Award-nominated feature-length films The Boxtrolls
(2014) and ParaNorman (2012), for which he won an Annie Award for Outstanding Achievement in Character Animation, and
Lead Animator for Coraline (2009).
• Prior to his work at LAIKA, Mr. Knight held various animation positions at Will Vinton Studios from 1998 to 2002, and as a
stop-motion animator for television series, commercials, and network promotions. He has been recognized for his work on the
Emmy Award-winning stop-motion animated television series The PJs.
Mr. Knight serves on the Board of Directors of LAIKA. He is the son of NIKE’s co-founder, Mr. Philip Knight, who currently serves
as Chairman Emeritus. In addition to his skills and qualifications described above, Mr. Travis Knight was selected to serve on the
Board because he has a significant role in the management of the Class A Stock owned by Swoosh, LLC, strengthening the
alignment of the Board with the interests of NIKE shareholders.
Mr. Parker is Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company. He served as President and Chief Executive Officer
of the Company from 2006 to January 2020.
• Mr. Parker has been employed by NIKE since 1979 with primary responsibilities in product research, design and
development, marketing, and brand management.
• Mr. Parker was appointed:
• President and Chief Executive Officer in 2006,
• President of the NIKE Brand in 2001,
• Vice President of Global Footwear in 1998,
• General Manager in 1993,
• Corporate Vice President in 1989, and
• Divisional Vice President in charge of product development in 1987.
Mr. Parker is a member of the Board of Directors of The Walt Disney Company. In addition to his skills and qualifications
described above, Mr. Parker was selected to serve on the Board because the experience gained while serving as the Company’s
Chief Executive Officer makes his position as Executive Chairman of the Board instrumental.
Mr. Rogers is Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Investment Officer of Ariel Investments, LLC, a privately-held
money management firm he founded in 1983, which serves individual and institutional investors through its mutual funds and
separate accounts. Mr. Rogers is a Trustee of Ariel Investment Trust, the investment company consisting of the five mutual funds
his firm manages.
• In 2008, Mr. Rogers was awarded Princeton University’s highest honor, the Woodrow Wilson Award, presented each year to
the alumnus whose career embodies a commitment to national service.
• Mr. Rogers served as co-chair for the Presidential Inaugural Committee 2009, and more recently, joined the Barack Obama
Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Rogers is a member of the Board of Directors of McDonald’s Corporation, The New York Times Company, and Ryan Specialty
Group Holdings, Inc. In addition to this public company board service, he also serves as trustee of the University of Chicago, a
member of the Board of Directors of the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, and the National Association of Basketball Coaches
(NABC) Foundation, Inc., and a life trustee of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Mr. Rogers served on the Board of Directors of
Exelon Corporation from October 2000 until April 2019.
Mr. Graf is the former Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of FedEx Corporation (“FedEx”), a position he held
from 1998 until his retirement in December 2020.
• Mr. Graf joined FedEx in 1980 and was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for FedEx Express, FedEx’s
predecessor, from 1991 to 1998.
Mr. Graf is a member of the Board of Directors of Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. In addition to this public company
board service, he is also a director of the Indiana University Foundation and a member of the University of Memphis Board of
Trustees. Mr. Graf previously served on the Board of Directors of Kimball International Inc., Storage USA, Inc., and Arkwright
Mutual Insurance Co.
Dr. Henry is Dean Emeritus of New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business and the William R. Berkley Professor
of Economics and Finance.
• Dr. Henry assumed the Deanship of the Stern School of Business in January 2010 and served through December 2017.
• Prior to joining Stern, Dr. Henry was the Konosuke Matsushita Professor of International Economics at the Stanford University
Graduate School of Business.
• In June 2009, President Obama appointed Dr. Henry to the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships.
• In 2008, Dr. Henry led Barack Obama’s Presidential Transition Team in its review of international lending agencies such as
the IMF and the World Bank.
Dr. Henry is a member of the Board of Directors of Citigroup Inc. In addition to this public company board service, he also serves
on the Board of Directors of the National Bureau of Economic Research and the Economic Club of New York and serves on the
Advisory Board for Protiviti and Biospring Partners. Dr. Henry is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Economic
Advisory Panel of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Dr. Henry served on the Board of Directors of General Electric from
July 2016 until April 2018 and Kraft Foods Group, Inc. and its predecessor, Kraft Foods Inc., from May 2011 until July 2015.
Ms. Peluso is Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer at CVS Health, a diversified health services company, and
has direct oversight for CVS Health’s marketing and brand strategy, digital transformation, and the end-to-end consumer
• Prior to joining CVS Health, Ms. Peluso was Senior Vice President, Digital Sales and Chief Marketing Officer at IBM from
2016 to 2021. She oversaw marketing and brand strategy and execution, digital sales, and the commercial business, globally.
She was also responsible for the company’s client experience.
• Prior to her work at IBM, Ms. Peluso served as Chief Executive Officer of online shopping destination Gilt Groupe, Inc. (“Gilt”)
from 2013 until its sale to Hudson’s Bay Company in February 2016 and was on Gilt’s Board of Directors from 2009 to 2016.
• From 2009 to 2013, Ms. Peluso served as Global Consumer Chief Marketing and Internet Officer of Citigroup Inc.
• From 2002 to 2009, Ms. Peluso held senior management positions at Travelocity.com LP (“Travelocity”), being appointed
Chief Operating Officer in March 2003, and President and Chief Executive Officer in December 2003.
• Prior to joining Travelocity, in 1999 Ms. Peluso founded Site59, an online travel site, serving as its Chief Executive Officer until
its acquisition by Travelocity in 2002.
Ms. Peluso is a member of the Board of Directors at the Ad Council and is on the Executive Council of the Board of Directors of
the Association of National Advertisers. She is also a director of the nonprofit TechnoServe.